Diversity is strength.
Discipline, structure and teamwork don’t care where you were born. Students from around the world come to Valley Forge to prepare for success in life.
One of the great strengths of Valley Forge Military Academy & College is the incredible diversity of the student population. Students from around the world, representing more than 30 nations, have attended Valley Forge in preparation for success in life. Our graduates have gone on to attend elite ivy league institutions as well as the five Federal Service Academies.
INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
- Complete an application online or submit a hard copy with a $25 non-refundable application fee
- Submit High School transcripts (World Education Services or Evaluation Services, Inc)
- Submit TOEFL score of 75 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based), or 550 (paper-based) OR
- IELTS Scores with a minimum of 6
- SAT/ACT Scores
INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE STUDENT GRANTS AND AWARDS
- INTERNATIONAL Woman’s Leadership Award: Awarded to assist INTERNATIONAL female cadets who have demonstrated leadership, academic excellence and a commitment to improving their community. Students must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5, SAT 1000 (Math and Verbal) or ACT 17. Two letters of recommendation are required. A TOEFL score of 75 or IELTS score of 6 required. If qualified, students will be eligible for a Valley Forge grant of up to $5,000. Renewable each academic year with a 2.5 GPA.
- INTERNATIONAL Merit Awards: $2,000-$8,000 per year grants are offered to qualified INTERNATIONAL students with excellent academic or athletic records. A TOEFL score of 75 or IELTS score of 6 required. Renewable each academic year with a 2.5 GPA.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY ADMISSIONS
- Complete an application online or submit a hard copy with a $100 non-refundable application fee
- Grades for the last three (3) years (in English)
- Evaluations completed by teachers (Math, English and Principal/Guidance Counselor)
Please do not hesitate to contact Erica Diaz with any questions via email: email@example.com or by phone: 610-989-1561.